Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cards

Our ward does a card club. I just joined for this month and actually it was the last month its going on, but it was fun to do the cards for this because it was both thank you and Christmas. We meet and exchange cards that we all made. Strangely enough, I had a doctor's appointment so I just dropped my cards off. Here are the cards I made.

The Christmas one is a little different than I envisioned, mostly because my sewing machine wasn't working and I didn't feel like trying to figure out what was wrong, but I still like them. Then I see the ones the other girls make and I'm not very creative, but its still fun to do them. I usually have a simpler style then others.

3 comments:

Karianne said...

Cute cards! I need to make a bunch of all-occasion cards. Maybe I'll see if H will make some for me...

amanda said...

those are really cute.. look how crafty you are.

Kristen said...

I have just started getting into the "card making" jig! It is so fun! Your cards are soooo cute! I will have to send you some pictures of some christmas cards I just made! :) They are simple looking - so I think you would like them!

Love your blog! I am so glad your preg is going well!