So, its been a crazy fun week! We left Monday afternoon, spent a few days with my family, including a very yummy Thanksgiving Dinner, and then went to Dave's parents' house until this morning when we came back for our church. Random facts about our week.
*Our camara's batteries died, and we kept forgetting to charge them, so we didn't get any pictures of the week.
*Tuesday we were supposed to go to my cousin's wedding in Salt Lake, but when Ana woke up at 6, I got up with her and ended up throwing up 4 times before 8. We decided not to go. I threw up 2 more times in the next 2 hours. Dave took good care of me, though, and by Wednesday morning I felt as good as...well, pregnant.
*Thanksgiving was great! We saw a lot of family and it was fun to hang out and chat with my sistas. Thanks Mom for a yummy dinner.
*Ana said "Granny" for the first time (That is what all the grandkids call my mom). She also can say "Grandma" and "Grandpa" (Dave's parents.)
*Grandma's Christmas Party was so much fun! We got to see almost everyone, Ana got a new ball and I got a cute Christmas tin and some yummy pepperment Hershey's Hugs.
*Ana ate a whole corndog by herself when we went to lunch on Saturday. I'm gonna hafta keep those around the house.
*I actually am feeling a ton better than I have for the last few weeks. I had been taking 1/2 a Unisom and a B6 vitamin (which my sisters swear by), but I forgot to take them with us and I actually think they were doing more harm than good. The Unisom made me so zonked that I couldn't function. So, I'm gonna kick the habit, and I should be feeling better in just a few weeks.
*I love the Holidays! I'll be the first to say, Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment