After the photo shoot this afternoon, I felt good enough to go for a walk, so I bundled Ana up in her coat and walked down the street. It was cold, but really refreshing!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween
Ana is still a little young for trick-or-treating, but our ward didn't do anything for Halloween, so we decided to have a Halloween Party with a few friends. We dressed up, played the Wii and ate good foods like little smokies and chips and salsa. It was really fun! I couldn't find our camera, so I'll have to wait for my friends pics to show my costume, but I got Ana dressed back up this afternoon and let her play in the leaves. (Can you belive its November and its not snowy?) Her hair doesn't look quite the same as it did last night, but as soon as I get a picture from our friends, I'll post it and you can see mine and Dave's costumes, too. (I like any excuse to dress up.)
I made Ana's skirt. Its supposed to be a poodle skirt, but I decided to do a flower instead. I was dressed up 70s, and I was trying to convince Dave to do another decade, but he wasn't up for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love the outfit. that is even better that you made it for her. how nice.
Ana looks so completely adorable!!! So cute! And Dave is a dud for not dressing for his own decade of choice.
You are such a great seamstress! I love the skirt. I know everyone tells you this, but I just can't say it enough--Ana is SOOO cute!
So is so cute! Thanks for always commenting on my blog. It is run to hear from you. And congrats on being pregnant! Exciting times for you guys too!
Love her costume, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the skirt. Good job on it!!
Her skirt is adorable and so is she.
Post a Comment