Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Go ahead and play

This is a fun questionnaire that I saw on my friend's blog. It was pretty fun to think about.

~How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
~How long did you date for? 2 months to engagement, 2 1/2 more to marriage.
~How old are you? 23
~Who eats more? Who can eat more - Dave. But I probably eat more throughout the course of the day right now because I have to be eating constantly and he's gone a lot.
~Who said I love you first? Me
~Who is taller? Dave by more than a foot.
~Who sings better? I do, but I still really like Dave's tenor voice. (I've just had more practice)
~Who is Smarter? I think Dave is, but he just disagreed. We both do really well in school, but he just knows so much stuff about all sorts of things.
~Who has a worse temper? I do - definitely
~Who does the laundry and the dishes? Me.
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch it up. We are cuddlers, so whatever is comfiest.
~Who pays the bills? Me
~Who mows the lawn? I always wanted to do it growing up, but I'm sure if we ever have a lawn, Dave will do it most of the time.
~Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we're having Taco Soup.
~Who drives when you are together? Dave. Very, very rarely I will if he's studying in the car or I just picked him up from class, but I don't really like driving when he's a passenger.
~Who is more stubborn? Dave says, "we could both argue about this all night and neither would give up their side."
~Who is the first to admit they are wrong? See last question. Neither one of us is ever wrong.
~Whose parents do you see more? Its probably about equal. We don't really keep tabs. We like them all.
~Who proposed? Dave.
~Who is more sensitive? Well, I cry over everything right now, but I'm pregnant. Dave always teases me that I didn't cry at our wedding. He's a pretty sensitive guy, but I'm probably more sensitive in general.
~Who has more friends? Dave knows so many people, but I have more close friends.
~Who has more siblings? I do. I'm one of 9, Dave's one of 7.
~Who wears the pants in the family? We're pretty equal.

Play if you want to. (Dave you can play too on your blog. We can see if there are any differences.)

2 comments:

Keri said...

It's fun to get to know you a little better through this!

MikeG Family said...

Erin! How have you been? I just stumbled across your and Morgan Hillman's pages, and it's a nice surprise to find old friends from Rexburg! Your little girl is such a doll. And congrats on being pregnant again. So much has changed in the last year and a half it's crazy! I hope you guys are doing well. If you want to check out our page, it's www.mikeandtiff.blogspot.com -Tiff George