You should just leave it as is! It's definitely the most honest and will stand out from all the other blah . . . blah . . . blah . . . personal statments.
I love it!! And I agree with Kelli that you should just submit it as is. I'm guessing you already submitted your stuff, however, so that leaves my suggestion in the dust.
4 comments:
You should just leave it as is! It's definitely the most honest and will stand out from all the other blah . . . blah . . . blah . . . personal statments.
So when do you find out that you have been accepted to Med school?
It will be a while still. The schools themselves still haven't received my first application materials.
I love it!! And I agree with Kelli that you should just submit it as is. I'm guessing you already submitted your stuff, however, so that leaves my suggestion in the dust.
Post a Comment