Last night when Dave got off work he had some serious abdominal cramping. It kept getting worse, so at about 9:30 we went to the ER. At 7 this morning, they took out his appendix. Kinda crazy. He'll probably be released tonight. He's doing really good. I'm sure his recovery will be great and fast. One of those things you just don't expect to come up, ya know. This is the first ER trip of our married life. Things have really not turned out how we expected when we moved here. All these crazy things keep happening, or not happening like we'd imagined. But we're confident everything will be okay.
8 comments:
I'm glad he's okay. My husband had his appendix removed in Jan 2006, so I know the drill. Take it easy, Dave.
Life never seems to happen we plan it sometimes. There was one time we moved to a place for certain reasons and once we got there nothing ended up happening the way we thought it would, but thankfully I can look back and see it was all for the better. I am sure it will be the same for you. I hope Dave has a quick recovery:) Hang in there through the craziness.
So sorry to hear that. Glad he's doing better, though. Good luck with everything!
Hey, this is Eric, Amanda's husband I had my appendix out in June. I am glad he is doing good. I feel for him.
I'm sorry David had to have this surgery. I'm sure that some good and growth will come out of it though. Same with all the other things that haven't gone as you planned. You know what they say "life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" good thing God knows us and directs our lives... we certainly wouldn't be able to order things for our own good the way he does!
Oh man! I hope he recovers quickly and you guys can get back to normal.
When Myron and I were newlyweds, we decided to move to Ogden because Myron wanted to go to Weber State. We've been here for over 21 years, and neither of us ever went to Weber State. It still turned out to be the best place for us. You never know what curves are coming around the bend, but isn't a winding road more fun than a straight shot?
That's crazy! My husband just had his appendix taken out in June! So sudden and so draining...and such a long process! I am so sorry you had to go through that! But it's true...the healing and recovery is soo fast. Michael was back at work after 4 days!!
Post a Comment