I got a spam-type email from the E-center saying the New Kids on the Block are playing a concert there soon and I can buy tickets for just $20. It made me remember this song: (those of you who are faint of heart may want to avert your eyes - and maybe ears)
And yes, they did say "It ain't over till the fat lady sings" in that song. Just in case you were wondering.
2 comments:
I couln't even watch the whole thing. Barf. I have a neighbor/friend who went to see them in concert last week in Pheonix. Her brother bought her the tickets. I couldn't believe she was going.
haha. are you guys going to the concert then?
so, I just wrote on Erin's blog too, and I know it's lame to tell you guys here, but every time i think of calling you i wonder if it's too late, or too early, so I figured i'd better tell you before it's too late and we're really bad... that we're having another boy (: So that's the news. and we'll try to call you at some point!
Post a Comment