This is my list of places I have lived. I had to type it up like this for one of the secondary applications I filled out tonight. Mine isn't very long. At all. Plus it repeats. Med school and residency should change that some.
Birth to 19 - Rupert, Idaho, population 5000
19 to 21 - Santiago, Chile, population 5,500,000
21 to 25 - Rexburg, Idaho, population 18,000
25 to current - Rupert, Idaho, population 5000
I want to see what YOUR list looks like...
5 comments:
*Birth to age 4? Pocatello
who knows the population?
*up through kindergarten -
Rupert on the south side
*first, second, and part of third grade - Idaho Falls
* Third grade through fifth grade - Rupert on the south side, across the street from the first rupert house.
*fifth grade to Jr. High - Rupert on the north side
*one summer when I was about 14, we lived a couple of blocks from the town square while building a house
*the rest of that year until college - Rupert, north side, next door to the previous north side house.
*college - Rexburg for 3 years (with an 8 month haitus in the middle back at Rupert of course)
*first six months of marriage, Rupert in an apartment above a garage
*from then until now - Rupert, in the same house we bought - a block from Alan's parents.
(but I read extensively and have thus traveled the world!)
The list is longer, David, but you had that time in Chile, which counts for more than a longer list.
birth to 2 - colorado springs, co
2 to 3 - miami, fl
3 to 9 - herndon, virginia
9 to 18 - pocatello, id
18 to 19 - rye, ny
19 to 24 - rexburg, id
24 to present - rupert, id
Mine looks like this:(most recent first):
Idaho Falls, ID
Pocatello, ID
Idaho Falls, ID
Pocatello, ID
Rexburg, ID
Pocatello, ID
Fairfax County, VA
Miami, Fl
Colorado Springs, CO
Honolulu, HI
Mine looks like this:
1971-Logan Utah
1973-Del Rio Texas
1974-Little Rock, Arkansas
1974-Abilene Texas
1976-Logan Utah
1977-Abilene Texas
1979-Honolulu, Hawaii
1982-Colorado Springs, Colorado
1986-Miami, Florida
1987-Herndon, Virginia
1989-Provo, Utah (and Virginia in the summers)
1993-Richmond, Virginia
1997-Rochester, Minnesota
2002-Rye, New York
2003-Boise, Idaho
One of these days I would love to add a foreign country to the list!
Birth to 18 - Rupert, Idaho
18 to 19 - Rexburg, Idaho
19 to 21 - Clarkston, Utah
21 to 24 - Hyrum, Utah
24 to 26 - Rexburg, Idaho
26 to 33 - Afton, Wyoming
33 to present Grover, Wyoming
No fair - this made me think about how old I am.
Post a Comment