Monday, October 13, 2008

this morning

Ana was up at 6:30 this morning and did not want to go back to sleep. Luckily, I had gone to bed about 10:30 because of a headache, so I felt pretty refreshed. Ana is a little grumpy so I made playdough for her. We spent a little bit playing together. What a cutie.





5 comments:

Karianne said...

I wonder where Ana got that cute jacket...?

Kayla said...

Hi Erin! This is Kayla from the nanny days. I stumbled onto your blog, I hope you don't mind me reading it. Your kids are adorable, Ana looks just like you! Our blog is private for now, but if you want to check it out send me your email @ theblueyonder@Hotmail.com

Shaela said...

hey - that's about how I look in the morning!

Morgan said...

How good of you to do that for little Ana!

Unknown said...

I love Ana's purple snowman!!!