My big brother is cool. He baptized me when I was eight. I slept in his room when he left for college. When Dave and I got married and there was a little drama over the date (we got married on a Tuesday) he called and said that it didn't matter when or where we got married that he would be there. That is cool.
So, my brother is in Iraq. I admire his willingness to serve our country. He left in November and will be gone a year. He has a wife and 5 kids, and I am awed by their strength during this time.
Anyway, while he is over there, he is doing broadcasting stuff. Video filming, editing and narrating. He did this:
I am one proud little sister.
6 comments:
Where did you get that video?
www.dvidshub.net
That link will take you to the page that comes up when you search for "Phippen."
The video won't play for me, but I'll try again at home. :) I'm glad you have such a wonderful, supportive brother. (and btw: ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. They measure 2.5x3.5 and are classed as "mini works of art")
And of COURSE you're in my special events calendar! It's just a bummer we've become even better friends now that we live apart, haha.
That is so cool you got that on your blog I would have never thought of that. Yes I agree he is pretty darn amazing!
That is so awesome!! For whom was this video piece made? I'd be proud, too. Of course, I've got a little brother I'm pretty proud of, myself, so I understand your feelings!!
um.. I just realized that MY comment up there says Tangii, hahaha! I was logged in to her computer, sorry. But it really was from ME. ;)
You know... I don't honestly remember really meeting you either! I recall when you moved into the complex, and seeing you at church, and chatting with you occasionally and then suddenly - we were friends. :) I remember those bike rides to Walmart too, and how I always felt so GOOD around you. Just happy. You made me feel like that. I miss living close to you and having opportunities to hang out and be together, but I'm glad that we can still keep in touch. Thanks for being my friend; I am grateful to have you in my life and hope that you always will be. :)
Post a Comment