Today I had a "good mommy" day.
You know those days where you just feel like you somehow got it right.
I did laundry, dishes, made gingerbread cookies, cleaned the bathroom (a little), spent minimal time on the computer, went to the library, read stories, played games, cuddled and sang songs all with two little kids at my heels (or maybe one on my hip).
I didn't even raise my voice. And I don't think Ana got 1 time-out.
See, some days its not so hard.
Maybe tomorrow will be a "good wife" day. Dave deserves one of those once in a while.
4 comments:
*sigh* I haven't had one of those days in awhile. I'm stll struggling to get myself, the kids and the house back on track from my trip and our birthdays. Maybe next week, eh?
You also had a "good sister-in-law day"!! I had fun with you!!
You may not know it but you always have a good mom and a good wife day. Your family is lucky to have you.
I like the way you think. I'm so trying the cold shower. I think this may be the cure! Thanks for the good idea.
Post a Comment