Monday, January 4, 2010

time capsule - january 2010

I want to remember what I am doing at this time in our life....



I am reading: The Lord of the Rings, and A Joyful Mother of Children

I spend my free time: on the computer, reading, sewing and hanging out with Dave.

I want to change: how messy/disorganized my house is.

Dave and I like to watch: Star Trek: The Original Series, Community, and The Office (though its not as funny as previous seasons)

Dave: can't decide which med school to go to, is reading Elder Nelson's biography, traveled all the way from Seattle to Vermont and Philadelphia in one year, is awesome!


Ana loves: watching shows, (right now a favorite is "Here Comes Science") snuggling and talking, singing and dancing, playing with friends.

Ana doesn't like: quiet time, going to bed, leaving her friends' house, playing by herself.


Jack loves: talking (new words include puzzle "puh-puz" and toothbrush), reading books ("No, David" and "Pinkalicious" are favorites), giving hugs, juice

Jack doesn't like: when Ana takes away his toys (or threatens him in any way), anything when he is tired.

What will we be doing in 2020?

2 comments:

Shaela said...

oh gosh - don't even MENTION 2020!! Caleb will be driving then... and Lina will be in Young Women's... ack!! You just made me feel so old! lol

L Anne Tanner said...

I love your blog. And I am going to try and find quiet time to be reflective and set my goals!! I can't believe it is already Jan 4!!