Thursday, September 9, 2010

big boys underwears

we tried this on saturday:




After 10 accidents in 2 hours, we decided to wait a few months. We weren't really going to start, but then Jack wanted to wear his diego underwear, so we thought we'd give it a try. He's still young; we have time.

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Regardless of if it worked or not. He looks stinkin cute in them! I thought it made Kevin seem so big to no longer have a diaper bum!

Alisha Wilkins said...

You are one brave soul! Every time I even mention the toilet to Parker he starts screaming like I am pulling out his teeth! He also hates when he isn't wearing a diaper. He walks like it is sheer pain to him :)
He does look cute though!
I would love to have both my kids out of diapers....someday.......