Ana: "Thank thee for Jesus and I love Jesus. I love my mom and I love my dad. I love my friends and the whole world. I love the earth. I wonder if we are inside the earth. But... we're not."
Jack: "Thank thee for my family. Thank thee for Jesus. Thank thee Ana's puppy be safe. And thank thee my puppy. And the drawers where we get my pjs out. And I'm dressed. And daddy's dressed. And Ana's dressed. And the books. the books are green. ... " (admittingly, he needed a little prompting to remember to finish his prayer.)
They also had us giggling in the car tonight when Jack started singing "where my kids at?" and Ana made up a song that included the line, "You can do anything you want to. If you want to build poles, you can do it."
And that, my friends, makes parenting worth it.
Well, and this:
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Jack is talking so well and saying his prayers. And I love the picture :-)
SOO CUTE!! I love everything about that post!! And those differences are pretty crazy!! I'm glad there are some kids around here or I probably wouldn't go outside at all! :) Glad you're having fun! How is Dave liking school?
Post a Comment