Monday, December 6, 2010

once upon a december

*Dave took me to a dance on Friday. For reals. Do you know how momentous this is? And he even fast-danced with me. I know. I can hardly believe it myself. And though the dance was mostly a drinking party for the med students, I met some of Dave's awesome classmates and, as I said before, I got Dave to dance. And I bought a cute new dress and earrings for it. So it was totally worth it.

Afterward we went to Applebee's for dessert and ended up getting the spinach and artichoke dip appetizer too. You can't beat 1/2 price appetizers. I didn't take any pictures, but other people did. I'll have to round one up.

*Its snowing. Yay! It just wouldn't be right for Vermont to not be snowy in December. We watched "White Christmas" last night. I think that's what did it. Ana said it looks like sugar and flour.

*We drink chocolate milk out of champagne flutes around here. Don't you?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for dancing and a new dress and earrings!! And who doesn't drink chocolate milk out of champagne flutes? :)