Monday, September 26, 2011

minivan mom

Do I look the part?



I feel too young for all this. Pulling into the school parking lot with a minivan, I feel like a fake. I'm not really mature enough for this role.

But seriously, I am in love with my minivan. Dave's parents drove this baby out to us last month. It's a 2008 Chevy Uplander. I always thought I'd want a Suburban (still do, I guess) but I am loving the minivan all the same. The sliding doors are probably my favorite feature. Easy access!! So convenient!! So roomy!! The kids don't accidentally hit the car next to us with the door when they climb out of the car!! Plus we get better gas mileage than a Suburban and not that much worse than our car.

Here is the full view.



Seriously, it's cool. Minivans are cool. ...Right?...

6 comments:

Christensenfam'05 said...

I want mini-van too! My dream is a red Honda Odyssey . . .
Congrats on this life step. :)
That video is so funny!

lori said...

YOU look great in your new ride. LOVE IT! That video is hilarious Ashlynn Alyssa & I were laughing:)

Shaela said...

So jealous!! I would rather have a mini suv, but I confess that minivans are definitely easier for moms than either cars or suvs. :)

Sara K. said...

I love that part in that video where the dad wipes everything off of the tea party table. I don't know why.

Karianne said...

My favorite part about my minivan is the automatic sliding door. Don't know where I'd be without it.

Annie Bingham said...

Hey, I drive an 08 Uplander too, so I think you rock!