On Saturday our little family took a much needed mini-trip up to Montreal. We've been wanting to go since we moved but I didn't have a passport, then it was too cold and snowy, then we were too busy, than I was too pregnant, then we didn't have Katie's birth certificate. Finally the planets aligned and we headed north. We had fun, even though there was some annual festival going on and also a bike race of some sort and a bunch of construction so traffic was AWFUL! But we got to eat at a yummy little burger joint, go up to the Mont Royale and see the view of the city, and then go down to "Old Montreal" and walk around for a while. We'd like to go again when we have more time in Old Montreal. It was nice to have some time away with just our family. I love us!
1 comment:
I saw a special on Montreal on PBS--I have wanted to go ever since. Look like it was awesome!
Post a Comment