Friday, September 2, 2011

return and report















How was your first day? "Good."
Do you like your teacher? "Yes."
What was your favorite part? "We went outside for recess 3 times."
What did you do first thing? "We talked about all the stuff we'll do every day."


Other tidbits:
"Tomorrow can I have a hot lunch because all the other kids did and I felt kinda left out."

"I didn't really learn anything. ... Wait, I learned that you shouldn't jump off the slide because people can get hurt."

She seemed to have a good day. Boy was she tired!

4 comments:

Karianne said...

Big day for both Mom and Daughter. Isn't it funny how they have so little to say after spending so much time away every day? I always want to know the tiniest details, yet I rarely get more than a couple of grunts before they want to run out to play.

Shaela said...

So maybe she'll start going to bed earlier, yes?? Wouldn't that be nice! :)

Unknown said...

I love the progression of photos you used! You are so good at capturing joy!!

Kristine said...

I don't even think I've said congrats on your sweet baby. So congrats!!! These pictures made me tear up. She is sweet. It is bittersweet to watch kids grow up!