Thursday, December 1, 2011

rolly polly

Hi! I'm hanging out on the floor today.



Ooo... Look what is over here.



A toy! I want it, I want it...


Dang, I over shot things. Hmmm.... Now what.


This electrical cord looks fun. I'll play with it instead.


Now I'm going to cry for mom to pick me up.




PS. Katie is the youngest of my kids to roll. Both the others were 7 months! I guess this means no more leaving her on the couch.

6 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

How cute! Lacey is my youngest to roll too. Although she only does belly to back. She is my squirmy-est though. Maybe the 3rd kid feels a need to keep up with the big ones!

Shaela said...

Seriously?! They didn't roll for 7 months?! You are so lucky, haha. Both my kids were rolling at about 3 months and crawling by 6. It was a nightmare, hahaha. ;)

Amy said...

Wow she is cute!!

Erin L said...

Shaela: Jack crawled at 5 1/2 months. But if he ever got stuck on his back he couldn't roll back. Most of the time I just put him down on his tummy and he took off! Ana sat up at 5 1/2 months and had no interest in doing anything but sitting.

Betsy said...

June is 5 months and not rolling yet -- without a little nudge from Dad. She is adorable!

Betsy said...

I meant to say that Katie is adorable. (June is too, but that's for another time.) :)