This winter has been weird.
After last year's incessant snowing with our own version of the alps right outside our house, I never, never thought I would say, "I wish it would snow."
But here I am, not one year after that freak spring blizzard and I am here to say, "I wish it would snow."
Oh, we've had little snow, but what we've had more of is rain and ice. I've never seen anything like it. It rains and rains and because of the frozen ground it has no where to go so it just pools on the grass and then freezes, resulting in frozen ponds all over the grass and sidewalks and roads. It is quite unreal to see.
We did get a few inches a couple weeks ago and so we ventured out to a hill to go sledding. It was windy and freezing cold! And since then the snow has melted. But we got this good video:
Ana had fun anyway.
Hopefully February will bring us 1 or 2 good snowstorms. Then I'll be okay with spring coming. I still miss the sunshine.
2 comments:
What a wonderfully long sled run! Looks like lots of fun!!
love that video!
Post a Comment