Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 recap


When we first moved here 3 1/2 years ago, I remember thinking that 2014 (and graduation) was so far away. And now it is tomorrow. In less then 6 months Dave will be a doctor. Crazy.


Some of the best Vermont memories will be from 2013. Here is a recap.

*The "They Might Be Giants" concert Dave took me to in February.



*Eating real sugar and snow and watching Jack guzzle a bunch of syrup.

*Ana ice skating.



*Going home to Idaho.

*Katie playing in the mud all summer.




*Riding bikes on the Burlington Bike path.

*Jack learning to ride a 2-wheeler in no time. (But I don't have a picture of it.)





*Birthday parties.





*Beach trips



*Seeing Monsters University at the drive-in

*Going to Lake Placid

*Camping with the Morey's





*Going to Shelburne Museum



*A visit from my awesome sister Kelli and her girls.



*Adirondack hot air balloon festival

*Jack's collections

*Jack playing soccer and scoring a goal. And then throwing it out of bounds when it was his turn to throw it in.

*The day Dave and I ditched the kids at school and took a beautiful fall drive without them.

*Going to DC

*The day I was going crazy so I took Katie to the lake and the museum and Panera.



*Dave's residency interviews. Especially when we did FaceTime while he was at the Seguaro National Park.



*Green Mountain Flyer train ride

*Our awesome Thanksgiving Week with our friends. Seriously, I will miss that.


*When me and my friend Heather went on a whirlwind trip to California to visit our friend Christy.


Seriously, this year was unforgettable.  Here's to a great 2014!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What happens between graduation and the time Dave becomes a doctor?
(I love the rest of this post, by the way! You've done so many fun things in Vermont!)

Erin L said...

Graduation is not tomorrow. It is in May. That's when he is a real doctor. And then we have a month to move wherever residency is and that's it.

Heather said...

Wow! You guys did so many cool things. 2014 will be a big year for you too!