Saturday, October 13, 2007

B101

Remember in Businuss 101 when my group couldn't think of an idea for the commercial we had to do? I remember. No one thought of anything so I did. It is a bit of ... lets say ... bathroom humor.

Now, that wasn't really too bad was it? I just remembered this video existed earlier today, we made it about 3 years ago. It may not be the most appropriate but honestly who doesn't need a little more fiber in their diet? Anyway, I think that's enough for one post.

4 comments:

Erin L said...

I still think this is funny.

Zach and Nikky said...

Dave, you could have sold this to Melaleuca as a fiberwise ad!!

Japanski said...

Dave, that was hilarious! Everyone loves a funny commercial. If you are consistently this good at coming up with ideas, you could do this for a living!

FormerComp said...

Dave, if I remember correctly, you once bought a large bag of fiber yourself. Is that where you came up with the idea?