Monday, October 29, 2007

Educated voting and what not

What is the best way to be an educated voter? I found this the other day and thought it was interesting. How do you find the the information you need to make your voting choice? Really, tell me, I want to know.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Hmmm. Interesting, and actually quite helpful. Didn't change my mind or anything. I'm still voting for who I'm voting for and still disagreeing with those that I was disagreeing with.

And if it sounds like I'm being cagey as far as my political leanings, well... I sort of am.

Japanski said...

I have been looking for info on the candidates, and found your link quite useful! I tend to go to the newspaper when looking for voting info, though as unbiased as they ought to be, I'm never sure what to believe. Actual sound bytes and/or quotes, given in their original context, are important to me. I like catching lots of interviews and the like on tv, where I can see and hear the wannabes in their own voices and not just in clips that may or may not be edited for spin.

Anonymous said...

I liked the You Tube presidential debates. I know it was just the democrats, but I still thought it was interesting.....This is Amy, by the way.