Thursday, November 29, 2007

I guess I should still be doing homework...

It has been a little while since I posted. Things have been pretty busy this last week. This weekend is going to be pretty bad, and I guess pretty much all of next week will be crazy too, but AFTER THAT I will have a wonderful holiday vacation.

We don't have finals week anymore, we are just supposed to take our finals on the last day we attend each class. I have a couple finals to take on the 14th, my birthday, which is OK because I will be done with that by 2:00pm and will be able to go to a movie or something like that with Erin. So, we will have from the 14th through January 5 ... or 8 ... or some other day in January that is far away. I am not sure what we will do with all that time. Maybe we will get back to the plans we had over Thanksgiving break which were partially thwarted by Erin having the stomach flu on top of morning sickness. That was a bad day, but she is just great now. Promise.

It will be pretty fun not working at Melaleuca over the Christmas break, worrying about time off and all that. I might work as a student secretary for the psych department on campus next semester. I put in my application today and I have a pretty good chance of getting the shift I want. I'll let you know how that goes.

I am going to write my last lab report of my undergraduate experience right after finishing this post. My chemistry lab goggles now officially belong to Ana. She likes them more than I ever did.

Well, I ran out of things to say for right now. I think tomorrow I will put up a slightly different version of the last mystery photo to see if it inspires anyone.

One last thing. Sometimes when Ana is near me and there is music playing I grab her hands and help her pretend like she is playing the drums for the songs. Now, every once in a while, when she hears music she kind of slaps her legs and says "pff, ksh, pff, ksh" (I just realized I have no idea how to effectively write those sounds. If any of you know, educate me, please)

1 comment:

Dylan said...

My uncle, Reed Stoddard, is sort of a big shot in the counseling department. If you need to drop my name, feel free to do so.