Monday, August 4, 2008

Jack's blessing weekend

This weekend was a very cool weekend. On Saturday, we went to the Twin Falls Temple Open House. Ana was so excited to go inside the Temple. She was very good during the tour, too. We told her that mommy and daddy got married in the Temple and that she could, too. Since then, she's been saying, "I get married in Temple." I hope she remembers that. It is such a beautiful place. Yesterday was Jack's blessing day. I am so grateful for a husband who holds the Priesthood. With family in town, the whole weekend has been very family-oriented. What a blessing to know we'll be with them forever!



our little man in his blessing outfit. isn't he cute!



siblings


our little family

Ana in her new dress I made (with a lot of help from my mom).

A close up shot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family picture is now the background on my desktop. you should feel privileged.

White Family said...

Hey there! Your little boy is so cute and we love his little vest! I hope that the blessing went well-sorry we couldn't make it. I thought I would let you know that my baby shower is this Thursday at 7:00. Believe me, we know all about the gas money, but I know you wanted to know when it was. I hope all is going well! We're excited to see you on the way back to Rexburg!

Candace said...

congratulations! he is so darling & your family is just the cutest. you look great, Erin!!!

I love the dress too. yay you!!!

Andrea :) said...

What a great weekend! Your kids are adorable! :) I love Ana's dress. You did a great job! Jack is such a cute little man. Glad to hear the blessing went great. :)

Jen said...

WOW! That dress is amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a neat experience to go to the temple with your kids. Jack looks so handsome on his blessing day and your family picture is adorable. We have loved seeing you this summer and will miss you all tons.

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

Wow Ana is getting so big! Congrats on your new baby! Im glad everything is going well for you Erin! :O)