Sunday, October 26, 2008

fall is here

So, summer stayed longer than usual, then there was a weekend of winter, and then summer again, and now its fall. The leaves are falling and there are a ton of trees around our house. Ana and I have been spending a lot of afternoons outside. She loves the kitties. I put Jack down in the leaves, too, but I'm not sure how he felt about it...



Also, yesterday Dave and I spent all day getting our front room just right. We put stuff up on our walls and for the first time in our married life, I really like how our front room looks. I've always been dissatisfied with one thing or another, but this time, I really like it. Here is a little "grouping" we put together yesterday and I like it. Last time we had the shadow box up it was vertical, so I still need to change the pictures.

4 comments:

Terina said...

I think we are all happy fall is here! And I love your decorations!

Karianne said...

I like your little table. It looks good. I'm hoping to stop by on my way through this weekend.

Amy said...

I think your front room looks adorable! It's fun that Dave will help with decorating.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on loving how your living room looks!! It took me 20 years to get to that point, and the reason I got there is that I waited for my daughter to be grown up and better at decorating than I am.