Sunday, October 19, 2008

just jack

I noticed that Jack doesn't have a post all to himself, so here it is. He is 4 months old. I can't believe it happened so quickly. At the doctor he weighed 15 lb 10 oz and was 25+ inches long - right down the average line. He is very smiley and loves to be held. He's rolled over two or three times, but its not consistent. He has been a little more fussy lately. He wants to eat after only an hour or hour and half, so we started him on rice cereal last night. He did pretty well then, but today when we tried it again he got quite a bit down. Hopefully it helps his fussiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. He's handsome. hGuess what? I've been meaning to call you guys, but in case I keep Not calling you, I better just tell you that we're having another boy (: And maybe sometime I'll remember to call you at a time that isn't midnight!

Shaela said...

what a cutie!