Saturday, November 8, 2008
5 months
Jack is 5 months old. I can hardly believe its going by so fast. One things is for sure: He loves his sister! The other day I went to put him in the bath with her and he was kicking and squealing and smiling because he was so excited. Ana loves to make him laugh. She was hopping and splashing in the tub and he couldn't stop laughing. I had a hard time keeping a hold of him.
Whenever she does something silly, he just laughs and laughs. She was jumping on the bed the other day and this was his reaction:
This morning she really wanted to hold him, which she did for a while, but it ended up like this for probably about 10 minutes. (It would have been longer, but then she needed to go potty.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too cute!
isn't it so sweet when siblings bond? love it!
Post a Comment