Friday, November 21, 2008

almost there

Jack is almost crawling. He's been up on his knees for about 10 days now, and today he started trying to move his legs. He just needs to get his arms going and he's got it. He'll be crawling by 6 months for sure!



Ana is almost potty trained. She still has an accident almost every day, and I still have to remind her to go if its been a few hours. And she still wants a potty treat. But for the most part she does really well.

Also:
*the dishes are almost done for the night. I'm not feeling well tonight, so Dave loaded the dishwasher. I think I'll save the hand dishes for the morning.

*almost all the laundry is put away for the week. There is one stack that isn't because I don't reach the closet shelves very well.

*I am almost done making our living room curtains. I did all but the hem 2 weeks ago and still haven't taken them down to finish.

My Dad often says, "close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades." But tonight, close counts quite a bit. I feel pretty good about our "almosts."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Almost definitely counts!!! Way to go, Erin!!!

Shaela said...

and now your day is almost over... :) Every little step is one step closer to the end, so it all counts in my book. :)