One of my favorite things about having a toddler are the cute and funny things they do and say. Ana is no exception. Here are a couple from yesterday.
*We have Welcome gnome that we got when we were married and sits by our front door. (see picture)
Ana walked out onto our landing and started playing with it. Dave went out and told her to put it down and come inside. She started whining and said, "But I want to bring Jesus inside."
*Last night, she was in bed. I was laying next to her and I wouldn't let her go past my feet or else she could climb down. She was whining about it. She put her hand up to her ear like a phone and said,
"Daddy? I wanna go past Mama's feet..... Yeah, I'm upset."
*This one is just sweet. We were playing outside on the swings. She was holding a kitty who was meowing and wiggling. She said, "Its okay kitty." Then she propped it up on her shoulder and started singing, "I am a child of God."
My mom and I were discussing last night how a lot of people struggle with two-year olds. I absolutely love this age. My mom did too. Ana and I have fun all day long. Of course, we also have frequent time outs and frustrations (especially about bed time), but mostly we have a good time.
1 comment:
your kids are so cute! this is shaneece ricks incase you didnt know. i really miss you guys being in the ward. i have a blog too..
neecericks.blogspot.com
you can look at it if you want to. i hope all is well for you and your family!
~all my love
Post a Comment