I have been invited for an interview on March 12 at UW. I am pretty excited and I want to prepare like CRAZY to do all I can to make them love me and such. I am not dead yet for this application cycle...
Either way, don't forget to download the Mix from the previous post. If you want to. It's just right down there.
4 comments:
Dave, you are so awesome!!! Yes, there's the med school interview thing, but what I am thinking of is the fact that when I decided to post in Spanish, I rather expected to get comments from you correcting my boo-boos. Instead, you gave me assistance with the symbols!! Thank you for sharing, and for your awesomeness!!!
Sorry to hear about the U of U. Good luck with the interview at UW. You will do awesome!
I'm just thinking that when you get your medical license you better practice somewhere a little way aways from your family and Erin's because you have so many relatives you could go broke if they all want free medical advice. haha
OH, and I was also thinking that for practice you could watch re-runs of "Marcus Welby, MD" I think there was a young doctor in that show who was very popular. :-)
good luck dave!! I LOVE UW - grew up in Husky country and still love the school. If you guys drive you can drop Erin and the kids off at my place for the weekend... :)
Post a Comment