I rode this bike when I was in Logan on Saturday. It was really nice. It was the first time I actually got to ride a little on a nice road bike in my size.
4 comments:
Leanne
said...
David you are so smart and talented and able; I am bummed about your med school rejections. Makes me think they need some other kind of system to decide who goes to school because you would be so great and somehow they missed that. Good luck at Washington. And buy the bike :-)
i think you should totally buy the bike. you only have one car, erin is stuck at home all day, still interviewing/hoping for med school. now is the perfect time to make a big purchase.
4 comments:
David you are so smart and talented and able; I am bummed about your med school rejections. Makes me think they need some other kind of system to decide who goes to school because you would be so great and somehow they missed that. Good luck at Washington. And buy the bike :-)
i think you should totally buy the bike. you only have one car, erin is stuck at home all day, still interviewing/hoping for med school. now is the perfect time to make a big purchase.
j/k
I like the bike
John is anxious for me to get a "real" roadbike. But I'd rather run. Now, if only my knees felt the same way...
Post a Comment