No really, she begged for a turn. I might as well take advantage, right?
Feeling a little bummed today. Dave got his first med school rejection in the mail last night. We moved to Rupert last April with such high hopes. He had a great job lined up, we were going to buy a Suburban, and live it up before getting into med school. Things have not quite worked out like we hoped. He ended up going with a different job that paid quite a bit less, we haven't been able to afford a second car, and his work hours are such to significantly limit the "living it up." He's working a 10 hour day today.
But, we're drawing closer to each other in our trials, and that is the most important thing. The Lord still has blessed us despite the challenges and frustrations that have come. I really shouldn't complain.
But today I'm feeling a little bummed.
4 comments:
sorry about the notice last night - it's always a bummer when things don't work out like you hoped. but hang in there - and yay for happy helpers! :)
I had to laugh at your post title, because I like to think the same thing! Grant can only carry a piece of paper to the garbage or help pick up toys, but when he gets older and there are more kids around, I'll just put up my feet while they clean the house. :) Sorry to hear about the letter. Life has a way of going much differently than we planned. But you are great to be looking for the blessings. They always come!
Don't give up on making big plans. Remember we're supposed to shoot for the moon and hit stars rather than just shooting for the street light and landing in the mud! I think your family is awesome!!
Sorry about your news. I'm bummed I missed out on all the get togethers that took place. I was just complaining to Danny. Hope things look up soon.
Post a Comment