Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"dancing class"

Today was Ana's first day of dance. She loved it. She was sad to leave. She was also sad that she didn't have tap shoes like everyone else. (We ordered hers from ebay and they haven't arrived yet.) She came running up to me and said, "Mom, my shoes don't make any noise." She was pretty distressed about it. She can't wait until next week.

I have to admit, I never thought I would put a daughter of mine in dance. I always thought I'd have "sporty" girls. But this girl LOVES to dance. It was a lot of fun to watch her.

2 comments:

Shaela said...

how cute! I took dance when I was about her age and loved it - still love it. :) Lina is going to be like Sharpay in High School Musical; she's all about dancing, singing, and being the center of attention.

Amy said...

I love love love the pictures! I can't wait to come and watch her!