Last summer
Dave went to Peru. It was cool. He had a good time. He got to be good friends with one of the doctors that also went on the expedition. She works at
Maliheh Free Clinic in Salt Lake City. Yesterday Dave went down to volunteer at the clinic and meet some of the other docs that work there. He loves that place. It is awesome!
I decided to take the kids to the zoo while he was there. I had never been to Hogle Zoo. It was a fun time. Although, being there with 2 kids, by myself, having never been there before, I didn't take very many pictures.




I really love Salt Lake. I love Temple Square and the Conference Center and the Church museums. Maybe its because we were married there, or maybe we were married there because I love it. But I can't believe how much it is changing!

On our honeymoon (2005). I know its a little different angle, but you can still tell how much the city (and we) have changed.

Hanging out on Temple Square:



2 comments:
I love the Hogle zoo! We just got home from the Cincinnati zoo today--it is HUGE and awesome! That picture of A sitting on the temple steps is gorgeous. That would be a perfect picture to have at her wedding reception. I can picture her sitting on those steps in a wedding dress. Okay, enough, I know...a wedding's a long ways away but these kids are growing up too fast!
I love visiting SLC too. I have ever been to the Conference Center and hope that someday I can go listen to GC there. :)
Post a Comment