Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my daughter says funny things

Me: Ana, do you know where my phone is?
Ana: I ate it
M: You ate it? Oh, no, what will I do?
A: You can just buy a new one.
M: What will I do if it rings?
A: I will eat you, and then you can answer it in my tummy.
M: How will I get back out?
A: You'll come out like a baby!
...

Ana, while we are driving in the car: Sometimes Daddy says "stupid" when a car gets in front of him and that's not. not. good.

...

Me: Ana what do you want for dinner.
A: No thanks, I'm not hungry.
Me: But its dinner time.
A: But, we already ate at a restaurant with my friend Taylor.

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Don't kids say the funnniest things? Caleb's favorite trick now is to catch John or I at dinner speaking with food in our mouths. He'll say "Mommy, I saw you talking with food in your mouth and that is veeeeeeerrrry bad." LOL

Karianne said...

She is a crack-up. I love the part about answering the phone in her tummy.