Sunday, October 18, 2009

ana the photographer

When we were taking our family pictures Ana really wanted to take some pictures by herself. So, we set the camera up on the tripod and let her point it and push the button. She has done it a few times now. Here are some pictures that she took. I told her she could tell me what she wanted to write by them. Also, she typed some at the bottom. So, here you go-



Stop look and listen.

Mama

I forgot to say cheese.
ana
dad
ananananananannnananah
dadad
ada

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ana, those are great pictures! And daddy did forget to say cheese! Love you, Ana!

Dave L said...

ana (that was her saying thanks to Amy for writing something to her)

lori said...

Ana did a great job on the pictures.
I love the family pictures also. Jack looks so grown up.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

so cute! i wish maren would call me mama, but instead she calls me annie. siiigh.