This is a picture of my rental car enjoying the scenery. They upgraded me from an economy car to this one for free because it is what they had.
This was an awesome little road I got to drive on for a few miles - leaves flying behind me just like the commercials.
Then I went to Palmyra. This is a replica of the Smith log home that my uncle Eddie helped build while he was on a service mission there in 1998.
One last picture.
3 comments:
I totally wish I was there.
ps the word verification is "lets mac."
gorgeous views! I got to visit Palmyra and Rochester when I was in high school. Did you happen to see the shoe trees? Holy cow!!! 3 roads converge outside Rochester a ways and between them is formed a small triangle of grass with 3 trees growing there. The trees are literally COVERED in shoes, as if they were leaves. It's insane.
LOVE the pictures, Dave! I am excited for Kendall to go with you in November!
Post a Comment