Wednesday, October 7, 2009

back to normal

Dave was gone for a week and a half.

Well, there were a couple days in between where he was home, but for all intents and purposes, he was gone for a week and a half.

While he was touring upstate NY, I was here. I earned a little bit of money, went to lunch with my mother-in-law and a couple of Dave's sisters, and then went to visit my mom. Oh, and the kids got sick. Nasty colds that they are finally starting to get over.

Dave has been wiped out since he got home and he has gone to bed before me every night since he got back. Boy, does this little girl have him wrapped around her little finger.



So we're back to normal now. Only normal means no more days like this:



It is freezing around here. On the plus side I can bake without turning my house into an oven. And I'm really excited about Ana's Halloween costume.

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Glad that Dave is back and life is returning to normal. So, what IS Anna's Halloween costume?

Alisha Wilkins said...

Did you get the costume finished?!??! I am excited to see it! :)