Sunday, October 4, 2009

another bulleted list

*Dave is home. Yay!!! He did really well in his interviews, and he really, really, really wants to get accepted to University of Rochester.

*Loved General Conference.

*When I got home from Poky the other day to a freezing cold house, I learned that the gas got disconnected in our house and I have to wait until Monday to get it turned on. So we spent a few days at the in-laws and are using space heaters tonight. Its still pretty cold in the house...

*My kids are sick. Jack isn't sleeping well, and they are both coughing. Sad.

3 comments:

Kami P. said...

Rubbing Vicks Vapo rub on the bottoms of their feet works awesome for stopping the cough. Serious.

Amy said...

Oh, the WORST time to not have heat, with the kids sick. :( Hope you have recieved heat by now!! & YEA GO DAVE!!!

Shaela said...

crossing our fingers for Dave! I love Conference too. And our house is getting cold at night now... I pulled out all the feather comforters and put them on the beds already. Hope the kids feel better soon - hugs to them AND you!