Sunday, February 14, 2010

this one goes out to all you love birds out there...

Happy V-day.

Dave and I have never made a big deal of V-day. We go out to get a blizzard some years, write cheesy love notes some years, have an "in house" date some years. I like it that way.

I did a party for Ana with some of her friends on Thursday. It was a good time. We made these sugar cookies. Candace - your mom's recipe is the best.

mmmm...

I wish they weren't all gone. ..sigh..

1 comment:

Shaela said...

Happy Vday guys! John and I started a new traditiona few years ago: our anniversary is on Feb. 7th, so we celebrate "A Week In Love". Every day for the full 8 days we give each other a small little gift to show our love. Sometimes it's a bag of candy, or his favorite dinner, or a single rose... but each gift is heartfelt and helps us celebrate our love in little ways all week long. This year we included the kids, and they had SO much fun running to check their little mailboxes in the morning! :)