A: Mom, sometimes kids poop in their panties and that's called cheating.
M: Its called cheating, huh. Do you know what cheating means?
A: Yeah, it means when do something you are not supposed to do.
M: Oh, really.
A: Yeah, people who pee and poop in their panties are cheaters. Like babies who wear diapers. But that's okay. But all bad guys are cheaters. Maybe someday if I meet a bad guy, then I'll say, "you should not be a cheater anymore" and then they will stop being a cheater. That would be good, huh, mom.
M: Yeah.
A: Then they wouldn't be bad guys anymore and they wouldn't be cheaters.
M: Okay, lets wash our hands and go back to our tent.
Where does she come up with this stuff?
1 comment:
She cracks me up. Her little brain is in a constant whirr of amazing thought processes. We miss you being around, but I'm glad you love where your at. The pix are beautiful.
Post a Comment