*My bathroom looks about 10x cleaner if I just wipe down the sink after I'm done with it every day.
*Jack always falls asleep on his stomach and when he's almost asleep he kicks his leg repeatedly into the mattress. For a long time I couldn't figure out what the thump, thump was that I could hear from his room. He also likes me to scratch his back.
*I don't think I've gone anywhere without kids in 6 weeks. My nerves are starting to show it.
*The rain here is so warm. Its the best jump-in-puddles rain.
*If Ana watches TV first thing in the morning she wants to watch TV all. day. long. And she is grumpy. (Especially after a really hyper show like Dora or Diego.) If I can hold her off for a few hours, everything goes much better.
*I actually prefer the 7:30 wake up days to the 9:30 wake up days. Here it is 11:30 and I'm still in my pjs. We'll get back into it tomorrow I guess.
3 comments:
Love the observations! We need a girls night - SOON! Eli told me the other day that I need some time away from Tanner and I totally agree. Lets plan something!
Yes, please. Sara. I think I'm going crazy.
I remember the days... now here I am all alone in the house - Alan home teaching, Joseph at Kendall's, Spencer at a MIA activity and Sheila dropped off at college yesterday. Now I can't remember all the things I wanted to do when I had that alone time I used to crave!!
Post a Comment