We really like it. I need to make some throw pillows for it still, but I like it.
Today Jack colored on it in bright blue crayon.
Its my own fault. I saw the crayons sitting there when we went downstairs this morning. I even thought "You should just pick those right up and put them away." But I didn't. Then I fell asleep on the couch.
When I woke up 40 minutes later (!!!), my couch was blue. Doesn't really go with the color scheme. So I spent 20 minutes scrubbing it out. And I am cracking down on the coloring-on-stuff-that-isn't-paper business from my little two-year-old.
And I'm going to put the crayons away when I see them on the floor. (Duh).
5 comments:
Invest in washable crayons - I bought some last year and won't go back! Hope you got the crayon out! The lessons we learn...
Not fun!
But the couch looks great! She did a wonderful job. :)
oh dear!! Were you able to get it all out? The couch looks fabulous though, I LOVE the fabric!
I remember when Bronson and Emily were little they got into Joshua's deodorant and drew all over everything. (tv, VCR, walls, dresser, bedspread, everything!) That took a while to clean up!! aren't kids fun?
The couch looks fabulous! And what's more, it looks like you and Dave! Perfect fabric choice!!
Post a Comment