Saturday, October 4, 2008

Help!

I CAN'T STOP EATING!!!! Seriously. I am not losing any weight and all I want to do is eat. I don't have energy for anything, even though I'm getting enough sleep. We're moving into our apartment this week and seriously, I think I'm going to start doing a menu and plan out my snacks because its getting ridiculous. I feel so not skinny.

8 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Ahhh! I hear you! I've noticed on days that I get exercise (even just a walk around the block) I seen to not eat as much. Good luck with your move!

L Anne Tanner said...

I'm sorry you are so tired. That is really the pits, I can relate. Remember that you just went through pregnancy and you are nursing a baby and chasing a toddler!! Wow! that's a lot for one body to handle. Be kind to yourself. However, if you are getting enough sleep and still feel tired, keep looking for another reason. I think that if you are eating to try and find energy there is probably something going on to make you so tired. Don't just live with it if you don't have to. Check your iron, it is a common cause for tired. Also be alert for baby blues, another cause of tired after a baby. There are other things too, check it out. I hope you feel better soon.

Janae said...

Hey you, welcome to two! :) I felt the EXACT same way until I stopped nursing a month ago. Now I'm not hungry anymore. And it's been a lot harder to get the weight off after baby #2 too. So, this is all normal...especially with winter coming. I'm aiming to finally tone up now that I am not nursing. So my advice is, just eat as healthy as you can and yes, make snacks and meal plans so you don't go overboard. Then just know that when you're done breastfeeding (if you are) you can get the rest off. Besides, I'm sure you're pretty dang skinny already!

Karianne said...

I have a hard time controlling hunger when I'm nursing too. I think the hormones from BC adds to the problem. Planning out snacks is a good idea. I have found that my kids want to eat all day long, probably because they see me doing it. I would plan specific snack times and make sure you get plenty of fruits and veggies. And take an iron supplement. I know its hard to remember, but it really does help.

Amy said...

Funny, cause last time I saw you -(which was yesterday)- you were skinny as anything. As far as energy goes, I also think taking an iron supplement is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Well, I think you look phenomenal!!! And how exciting to move into the new apartment!!! Good luck with them move!!!

White Family said...

lol Erin! I know, I feel the same way since Hannah was born--I don't think my stomach shrunk at all and all I want to do is eat like I did when I was pregnant! I'm sure you still look great though--always have! I'm so happy that you're getting into your new apartment! You'll have to post some pictures because I'm excited to see it! Hope you're all doing well!

Shaela said...

Can't help you here; I have the saaaaame problem. :P But good luck - let me know if you find anything that works, lol!