Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Its 1:00 pm
Right before Dave went back to work, Ana climbed up on his lap. She snuggled into him pretty close. He told her he had to go back to work and she said, "come right back, daddy." It was very tender. Jack had been sitting on my lap and kept looking at Dave and smiling. Dave is such a great dad! Anyway, he did have to leave, so Ana climbed up on my lap instead, and Dave left for work.
A few minutes later, Ana climbed down onto the floor and I went into their room to change Jack's diaper. When I came back:
Now, Jack is asleep too. As tired as I am, I can't bring myself to lay down for a nap. I love quiet time, and I need to clean house. But I'll enjoy the peace and quiet, nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hate days like that. Ana will now be up unitl midnight, you know. Crazy
Aaw, what cute kids! I'm impressed that they took a nap at the same time...I would guess that doesn't happen too often? I love the picture of you with your kidlets, too - you guys are all darling!
"I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads, and one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds...so if you're worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep, and you'll fall asleep counting your blessings!" Isn't a family just the best blessing?
what precious photos! I understand about quiet time vs. time to get things done. *sigh* Someday we'll have all the time we need, right? ;)
What a cute pic of you and your kids:)
Post a Comment