Wednesday, February 4, 2009

home town

I've been in my hometown for the last few days. I went to my friend's wedding on Saturday night, then stayed until today. It was a good break.

*Went to the wedding with a couple girl friends. We go way back. The wedding was beautiful. It was lots of fun.

*My sister drove an hour to meet me there. Karianne and I chat a few days a week and it was so good to see her and her kids. Love you, sis!

*Spent an afternoon catching up with a few more girl friends from high school. We went to the playland at the mall and then chatted over breadsticks.

*Made a card table tent/house with my mom. Ana likes it. We just got the basic tent made and now I'm going to embellish it a little. Pictures to come.

*Saw a friend from college who I haven't seen in a few years. Ashley and I were instant friends when we met in 2004, and she just got back from her mission. I haven't seen her since Ana was a baby. Time sure does fly.

It was a fun trip, though I wish I could've seen/talked to more friends. I was having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. Its good to be home, though. Jack has been completely happy since we got home an hour ago. Ana, too. And we all missed Dave.

4 comments:

Shaela said...

I'm glad you had a nice time. I'm hoping to finally make a trip down to Idaho this spring to see everyone still there - I miss you and everyone else so much!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family!
Tyson's job is actually in Ashton, 60 miles the other direction. I'll be in a small town like you! :)