This little smile melts my heart. Every time I see it, it brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. He's quite a sensitive little kid. He's so quick to smile, but he gets his feelings hurt, too.
Every evening the kids play outside while I make dinner. He loves dirt. He usually just sits in the dirt and he's not satisfied until he's completely dirty. About 15 minutes 'til dinner I bring the kids in and put them in the bath.

I love being a mom!
4 comments:
what a cutie! I send my kids outside after dinner to get filthy, then they hop in the tub before bed. :)
Nice tan little man! He is adorable! I'm guessing by the dirt around his mouth that he likes to eat a little too. I only know this because Kevin eats dirt like a crazy man. His face usually has the same look!
I love being a mom too...there is nothing cuter than a dirt covered little boy. It just seems right!
the dirt on Jack's face looks a bit like a five o'clock shadow. Maybe a glimpse of what he will look like 16 years down the road?
Post a Comment