Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.

I've had a great time putting together Ana's costume. A few weeks ago she watched "Tinkerbell" and she was determined to be Tink. She didn't change her mind once.

Yesterday she got to do the Costume parade at her cousin's Rylee's school. (Rylee is 9 and they are best friends. Ana said to me the other day: "I know we will be friends forever.") Then she went to Rylee's costume birthday party at the bowling alley. She had a lot of fun.



I'm excited for tonight!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ana is so cute, we are so glad she came! Her costume is so adorale, you did a GREAT job on it, can't wait to see Jack's!

Shaela said...

so fun! Lina wanted to be Tinkerbell too, but we settled for a Fairy Princess, because she wanted to wear her crown, too, lol

L Anne Tanner said...

that costume is gorgeous. I am going to miss all you guys today, Usually I make something spooky for dinner too, but Steven and Kyla said Ellery is not old enough for that and I guess they are too old I will probably do something anyway because I love stuff like that. Have a great day, what is Jack dressing up like?

L Anne Tanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.