Tuesday, June 15, 2010

summer lovin'

I visited my mom last weekend. Ever have days that you just feel like you need your mother? Last weekend was one of those times. Sometimes I like visiting when no one else is in town. What can I say? I like my mother to myself.

We have one more month before we move to Vermont. We are getting anxious. Dave is burnt out with work. We have found an apartment. We're excited for the adventure.

Ana started swimming "lessons." (More accurately it is structured water play,but whatever.) She loves them.





I liked that it only took me 2 minutes to comb her hair afterward. (But I still don't think I'll keep it short.)

Time is flying. Sometimes I feel like the world is spinning and I'm standing there in a daze wondering what is going on.

But I love summer, and my children. So, its cool.

No comments: